Whitby Gothic Weekend is coming up! Here is a quick round up of all the events I’ve found that are taking place this April.
- A Rock and Metal Fundraiser at Abbey Wharf from 19:00 to 1am
- The Souls of Misfortune at The Little Angel 19:00 to 21:00
- Heavier than a Heavy Thing at Abbey Wharf, 19:00 to 01:00
- Freaky Friday at The Met, 19:30 to 23:00
- The Dark Circus: Zeitgeist Zero + Rome Burns + Westernra + The Golden Age Of Nothing at the Met Ballroom, 19:30 to 1am
- Goth at the Brewery + Dawn of Elysium + Kyle Blaqk + Novus at the Whitby Brewery, 14:00 to 17:00
- Burty’s big stick of rock at Abbey Wharf, 19:00 to 01:00
- Shadowfactory: Krow + Hurtsfall + Wax Heart Sodality + Lola Filth at The Met Ballroom, 19:30 to 23:30
The 80s Night at RAW Nightclub, 19:00 to 23:00– Cancelled.
- 80s vs 90s at Abbey Wharf, 19:00 to 01:00
Also, running Saturday 10:00-18:00 and Sunday 10:00-17:00 is the Whitby Alternative Market with Leeds Festival of Gothica with a guest appearance from Byronic Sex & Exile playing an Acoustic set on Saturday afternoon.
I’m not sure if the Bizarre Bazaar Alternative Market is going ahead as there seems to be no confirmation on the official website. It is USUALLY at the Whitby Leisure Centre and Whitby Brunswick Centre between 10.00am – 5.00pm on Fri and Sat and 10.00am – 4.00pm on Sun, so check just in case!
Am I missing anything?